Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Preface

In the next frames, one can read world's great haiku as I translated them into Aklanon, the language of Aklan, Philippines.

I hope to bring great haiku to Aklanons who may have no opportunity to read world haiku or the facility to understand English or other language.

I hope too that the authors I have not communicated with will allow me to feature their works here.

However if they feel that I should remove their works here, kindly inform me through the comment section of this site so that I can make the necessary move.

Thank you.

Melcichon


Here is a comment by Alan Summers:

Dear Melchor,

This is a very good thing you are doing.

I wonder if you add this message to your homepage too?

wishing all the best,

Alan

April 19, 2008 5:22 AM

2 comments:

Area 17 said...

Dear Melchor,

This is a very good thing you are doing.

I wonder if you add this message to your homepage too?

wishing all the best,

Alan

Melchor F. Cichon said...

Thank you so much,Alan, for your kind words. Melcichon